The Kastle! - What is that?
The Kastle is the social centre of the Jamborette and is named from the shape that it forms.
It houses all the normal facilities of a small village, the Kastle Kafe, Kastle Kurrency, Korresondence, Kastle Kasbah and Kastle Kurrents as well as a meeting hall, theatre and Kinema.
- The Kafe has a plentiful supply of drinks, sweets and fruit for sale. Opening times 1300 - 1400 and 1900 - 2200.
- Kastle Kurrency is the banking facility for the village, and provides a full bank service.
- Korrespondence, the Post Office, is adjacent to the bank and provides full postal services with collections twice aday with the exceptions of the week-end. Incoming mail is delivered to the sub camps each day.
- Kastle Kasbah is a Scout Shop with a wide range of items for gifts and for camping. If we don't stock it we will try to get it and we have longer opening hours!
- Kastle Kurrents is the local daily newspaper for the village, produced by the villagers themselves. The newspaper staff are always on the hunt for kamp news from the sub camps and they welcome correspondents from the 6 sub camps to assist them in seeking out those stories.
Kastle Kurrency and Korrespondance are open 0845 - 0930, 1300-1400 and 1900-2200
Evenings in the Kastle
Wednesday 18th July 2012
- Disco from the Krypt
Thursday 19th July 2012
- Kastle Karnival
Friday 20th July 2012
Sunday 22nd 2012
- Heroes and Villians Party
Monday 23rd July 2012
- Sub-Camp Showdown
Tuesday 24th July 2012
- Open Mic International Talent night
Wednesday 25th July 2012
- Kastle Keilidh