Done all the activities on the site? (There’s over 60!) Or looking for a fresh challenge? Complete our Camp Chief’s mission and share your efforts on social media using #CCMission and #BlairEverywhere. We’ll pick some of our favourites to share, and there may even be prizes available!
If you social media accounts are private you can share with us by emailing email@example.com Make sure to tell us in the email if it’s ok for us to share your pictures with other Scouts at Blair Everywhere.
Make a Giant Blair Badge from materials around the home. Towels, scrap paper, yellow Blair neckies, folders, whatever you can find!
Blair is all about connections between countries. Visit the Scoutlink Chat and find out about someone in another country
Visit all 9 camp tents and areas.
Who loves the mud? We love the mud. Get outdoors and get muddy!!
Go for a walk, track your location and try to draw a giant Blair badge or fleur de lis. Can you beat this immense effort by the Camp Chief and family? If you use Strava, join the BlairEverywhere club to share your attempt too.
The Ultimate Blair Everywhere Quiz
- What colour is Simon’s Lamb’s spork?
- What Scottish sport might Raff play?
- What is Linda’s friend called?
- What is the name of the hero that stands over Target Park?
- Who was the first Blair Atholl Camp Chief?
- What item belonging to the second Camp Chief made an appearance at Blair Everywhere?
- What festive occasion is celebrated this Saturday at Blair Everywhere?
- What year did Colin first attend Blair Atholl?
- What animal does Sharkey sing about?
- What is the camp chief’s nickname on Scoutlink?
We’ll reveal the answers at the end of Blair Everywhere!
Try not to get rained on!